This fifth edition of the best-selling Marketing Book has been extensively updated to reflect changes and trends in current marketing thinking and practice.
Taking into account the emergence of new subjects and new authorities, Michael Baker has overhauled the contents and contributor lists of the previous edition to ensure this volume addresses all the necessary themes for the modern marketer.
In particular, the ‘Marketing Book’ now broaches the following ‘new’ topics:
- Channel management – management of the supply chain
- Customer Relationship Management
- Direct marketing
- Integrated marketing communications
- measurement of marketing effectiveness
- Postmodern and retro-marketing
- Relationship marketing
Like its predecessors, the ‘Marketing Book 5th edition’ is bursting with salient articles from some of the best known academics in the field. It amounts to an all-embracing one-volume companion to modern marketing thought, ideal for all students of marketing.
- The authoritative reference source for marketers, now in its fifth edition
- An overview of current thinking and practice, revised to reflect shifts in the marketing world
- Seminal collection of articles by leading academics and practitioners